These documents reflect the preliminary position reductions proposed by departments for consideration by the County Executive's Office for Fiscal Year 2010-2011. These preliminary numbers are subject to change and have not been approved by the Board of Supervisors.
- Proposed Position Reduction List Fiscal Year 2010-11 by Bargaining Unit (Released on June 9, 2010)
List of proposed position reductions sorted by bargaining unit, for consideration by the Board of Supervisors during June 2010 budget hearings.
- Proposed Position Reduction List Fiscal Year 2010-11 (Released on April 14, 2010)
List of proposed position reductions submitted by departments, sorted by bargaining unit. It is preliminary list, subject to change prior to the June budget release, and does not include all departments.
- Proposed Position Reduction List Fiscal Year 2010-2011 by Bargaining Unit (Released on April 15, 2010)
This list is an updated version of the previously released document dated April 14, 2010 that provides proposed position reductions by bargaining unit for fiscal year 2010-2011.
- Proposed Position Reduction List Fiscal Year 2010-2011 by Department, Bargaining Unit (Released on April 15, 2010)
This list is an updated version of the proposed position reductions proposed for Fiscal Year 2010-2010 sorted by department and then bargaining unit.
- Salaries and Benefits by Representation Unit, by Budget Unit (available on April 15, 2010)
Report identifies salary and benefit cost information for each Recognized Employee Organization (REO) in the County-wide aggregate and for Recognized Employee Organization data in each department in which it has employees. This cost information is an estimate. It is based upon the November 21, 2009 payroll (pay period 24). The report includes positions that were deleted in the midyear 2009-2010 budget hearings as well as any positions that may be targeted for elimination in FY 2010-11.
- Timeline for July 3, 2010 Position and Staff Reductions
This document provides a detailed summary of dates and actions associated with the position and staff reductions scheduled on July 3, 2010.